One of the key inspirations in my journey through the working world...

circuitbored
Site Admin

One of the key inspirations in my journey through the working world...

Post by circuitbored » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 pm

VIDEO: Chris McGoff on Integrity.

One of the key inspirations in my journey through the working world is this guy... Chris McGoff. Chris is an exceptional leader who pioneered the concept of leading and being successful by example. This is not a paid endorsement, [For transparency sake, I did create a web site for him years ago] but this post is not just because Chris has been a great family friend and mentor to me for many years, and I'm promoting him to show thanks for how he has inspired me to carve out a leadership niche in my own business world. His message also resonates with me every day I arrive at my office, where I am tasked with hectic deadlines, tough decisions, and of course the challenges of communicating with [and motivating] others.

A modern man's "Zig Ziglar", Chris has written a book, titled "The Primes", which details his principles of leadership, speaking, and top level decision making. Its usually unprecedented that a person would share ideas and core content in such a transparent manner, but its a unique testament to the strength of his character and the weight of his words. This sort of transparency ties into my belief that if your product is truly strong and good, no one will be able to steal it from you or emulate your message.

If you're creating a startup or established in business and looking to create or solidify your company's culture, read his blog [ http://www.theprimes.com ], watch the videos, learn about his company [ http://www.theclearing.com ], then read his book, and follow it up with having him speak to your organization or conduct a workshop. You will see your company's culture, motivation, and heart surge in a positive direction. Here at CircuitBored, we only endorse those we BELIEVE IN. Share your ideas!